Knee Support Neoprene Oppo 1021
www.Reidko.com Sports & Therapy
Care & Supports
100% Cotton Inside lining
OPPO supports are designed with the ideal thickness neoprene rubber layer sandwiched between tough
cotton and nylon laminates – help retain body heat and increase blood circulation which accelerate the body’s
natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster. It also reduces
the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
1. Provides compression for weak or overstressed knees.
2. Open patella design relieves pressure.
3. Exclusive reinforced patella stabilizer to prevent displacement.
4. Helpful for post-operative knee problems, strains and arthritis.
5. Minimizes chances of future injuries.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS :
Wash in cold water. Hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Do not wear OPPO supports if heat generating ointments have been applied.
FIBER CONTENTS :
70% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton.
SIZING : Measure around mid-section of the kness, while in a standing position.
S= 33.7 – 35.9 cm 13 1/4-14 1/8 inches
M= 36.2 – 38.4 cm 14 1/4 -15 1/8 inches
L= 38.7 – 43.5 cm 15 1/4-17 1/8 inches
XL= 43.8 – 51.1 cm 17 1/4-20 1/8 inches
XXL= 51.4 – 56.2 cm 20 1/4-22 1/8 inches
Made in USA